NOW I FALL ASLEEP IN UNDER 1 MINUTE. HERE IS THE MAGIC TRICK
Maybe the solution for countless sleepless nights is here. Dr. Andrew Weil recommends to try this trick if you have this problem, and you will fall asleep in a seconds.
Yoga and its breathing techniques inspired Dr. Weil to make “The 4-7-8 Breathing Exercise”. Dr. Weil says that this exercise is very simple and can be done everywhere. Also, it won’t take you a long time and you don’t need any equipment for that.
And here are his instructions:
1) Breathe out completely through your mouth, and make a whoosh sound.
2) Close your mouth and breathe in silently through your nose and count to four.
3) Hold your breath and count to seven.
4) Breathe out completely through your mouth, and make whoosh sound counting to eight.
5) This is one breath. Now breathe in again and repeat the set three more times for a total of four breaths.
This breathing exercise will low the heart pulse and calm your mind. Dr. Smith recommends you to focus on keeping the ratio right and inhaling/exhaling deeply every time.
Maybe it seems like it is too easy to work, but don’t criticize it before doing it.