Why Is So Important To Massage Your Feet Before You Going To Sleep!
Massage is a perfect option if you want to relax as it is proven to have positive effect on proper function of the body organs and health. Relaxing massage also acts as a remedy.
Feet contain different dots which are linked with different body parts. Actually those dots represent a map of the entire body. That is why is important to massage your feet before going to sleep. You will feel the difference immediately.
Read about the positive effects of this kind of massage:
- Improves blood circulation
- Affects the muscles mass
- Helps against numerous diseases
- Beneficial for your skin
- Eliminate lactic acid
- Reduce the effect of edema (during pregnancy)
- Restless leg syndrome
- Maintains proper function
- Stimulates the perspiration,
- Destroys fat,
- Facilitates digestion
- Improves blood flow
- Improves the blood flow through the tissue.
- Boosts metabolism
- Alleviates pain and stiffness caused by too much exercising
- Prevents and cures many symptoms such as stress, asthma, headache, sinusitis constipation and migraine
NOTE: Use lotion, cream or oil when massaging. They will help with the treatment especially the oil which will soften the rough calluses on the feet.
The treatment should last 10 to 15 minutes for better effect.