You Will Remove the Gallstones and Kidney Stones If You Consume This Juice…
According to statistics, 1 out of 10 people has had or currently has kidney stones. Result show that this number is increasing every single day. You should also know the fact that ½ million people seek urgent medical help due to kidney stones.
What Are Kidney Stones?
The waste materials are dissolved by the urine. However, crystals are formed by the excess waste and the small amount of hydration.
Unless the urine removes these crystals, they will connect with other solid form elements and increase their size.
You can stop the stone formation if you consume good amounts of healthy liquids. You need to enter calcium, oxalate, urate, cysteine, xanthine and phosphate in your body.
Everything depends on the size of the kidney stone. They will stay inside the kidney or go down in the urinary tract and ureter. The small stones will not cause you any pain since they can be easily removed through the urine.
You will experience a horrible pain if you have stones that are static.
Lack of water and activity, weight loss surgery, sugar, salt and genes are some of the factors which may cause a formation of static stones.
You should avoid the consumption of white sugar and corn syrup because too much fructose can also cause this type of stones.
Drink water and healthy fluids if you want to prevent this from happening.
How Can You Prevent Them?
- Stay away from oxalate foods. The oxalate starts to form crystals in the urine when calcium and iron meet. This means that you will have to stop consuming almonds, peanuts, spinach, cashews, wheat bran, black tea, hazelnut, soybeans, soymilk, instant tea, rhubarb, beet, sweet potatoes, chocolate and dry beans.
- Do not consume a lot of animal proteins
- Consume less salt
- Enter less calcium
- Have a full glass of water before going to bed.
- You will help the elimination of crystals with the consumption of citric acid, which is found in lemons.
- Watermelons are diuretics. Consume as much watermelon as you can because in that way you will provide your body with lots of water. This will help the elimination of stones.
- Drink potassium and citric juices.
Recipe for the Kidney Stones Juice
- 1 orange
- 1 apple
- 1 lemon
- 4 ice cubes
- 4 watermelon slices
The process of preparation is simple and easy. You just need to blend all of the ingredients in a blender.
What about Gallstones Removal?
Under our liver we have a small, pear-shaped pouch which is called gallbladder. The gallbladder is empty after consuming food, and it contains bile before the consumption of food. The bile helps food digestion.
If you want to reduce stomach, back or shoulder pain, vomiting, nausea and indigestion before a surgery, try some of the following juices.
The Best Juices for Gallstone Removal
- Veggie juice – Consume this mixture of carrots and beet twice a day. You can also add cucumbers.
- Lemon juice – Consume warm water mixed with lemon juice every morning before breakfast. You can prepare it by mixing a little bit of water with juice from 4 lemons.
- Turmeric – Prepare it by mixing 1 tablespoon of turmeric and honey.
- Epsom salt – Consume a mixture of Epsom salt and water every night before going to bed.
- Citrus – The best remedy for these types of problems is consuming citrus fruits.
6.Apple juice and apple cider vinegar – Consuming one apple a day is healthy but the mixture of apple juice and apple cider vinegar is even healthier. According to a recent study, apples are able to soften the gallstones due to their richness in malic acid. By consuming apple cider vinegar you will also reduce the cholesterol levels.
To prepare this juice, you have to mix 1 glass of apple juice with 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar. Consume this mixture every day and you will remove the pain and stop the gallstones attacks.
- Lemon – Besides removing gallstones, this juice also controls the cholesterol levels. If you want to prepare this drink, just add ½ lemon juice in a glass of water. Consume this drink twice a day. You can also make a mixture from 5 grams of garlic paste, 30ml of olive juice and 30ml of lemon juice. Consume this mixture before breakfast for 40 days.
- Herbal tea – Consume 1 cup of St. John’s Wort tea few times a day. For the preparation of this tea use 4-5 leaves.